ckbase 0.1 Check Google Base Feed App
The ckbase application is the beta release of the Celebird Google Base Feed Check and Validation App that allows anyone sending a U.S. feed to check their tab-delimited Google Base Feed data for any one of the following Google Base item types: products, events and activities, housing, jobs, personals, recipes, reviews, services, vehicles. (Note: Google Base is now deprecated)
- APPLICATION SUMMARY
- App Name
- App URL
- App Categories
- BrowserApplication > Data Freshness and Comparison
- App Version Changes
- 0.1 Beta Release
- App Author
- App Image
- ACCESS PERMISSIONS
- No special browser permissions are needed.
- Access to the submitted feed file URL is required.
- Permission to send an email message to the submitted email address is required.
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE
- BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
- Firefox 3.0+ (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Chrome 5.0+ (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux);
- Safari 4.0+ (Mac OS X, iOS);
- IE 6+ (Windows);
- Over 70 validation checks.
- Summary report of eight major section validations.
- Summary report of individual item validations.
- Detailed report with eight major sections.
- Eight major problem areas and details per-entry and per-attribute.
- Detects and reports errors, warnings, and optimization suggestions.
- Why is my feed failing?
- How can I test my Google Base feed before sending the data to Google?
- Which items in my feed are causing my items not to be listed?
- Are there any errors that are going undetected?
- Why are is my job data not being seen in Google Base searches?
- Why are my real estate listings not showing in Google Maps?
- Why are my used cars failing to show in a vehicles search?
- How can I improve my data feed for better results in Google Base Search?
- Which attributes are recommended for optimized results in search?
- Why are my images not being shown after submitting my feed?
- Of the 20,000 items submitted which id attribute values are duplicates?
- Which characters are outside the range of the registered character-encoding?
- RATINGS AND REVIEWS