cb4goptima 1.3 Feed Optimization App
The cb4goptima application allows merchants to optimize their feed data by analyzing, sorting, searching, and charting, feed validation results.
- APPLICATION SUMMARY
- App Name
- App URL
- App Categories
- BrowserApplication > Data Feed Analysis and Optimization
- App Version Changes
- 1.2 Added Color-Coded Validation Areas
- App Author
- App Image
- ACCESS PERMISSIONS
- The application requires a Celebird Feed Check Id that is supplied with a Celebird Feedcheck enhanced feed validation report.
- SUPPORTED BROWSERS
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE
- BROWSER REQUIREMENTS
- Firefox 19+ (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
- Chrome 26+ (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux);
- Safari 5+ (Mac OS X, iOS);
- IE 8.0+ (Windows) with Google Chrome-Frame plugin add-on;
- IE 10.0+ (Windows, Windows Phone)
- General Searches of Feed Validation Report Results.
- Max Results Selection for the number of Validation Report Results.
- Filter Results By Six Validation Severity Levels
- Sort Results By Six Validation Report Details
- Four Data Views To Enhance Validation Report Analysis
- Feed Validation Severity Summary Chart
- Search for specific feed errors.
- What errors might exist in the feed but not reported immediately by Google?
- Which items show only a warning?
- Which items show only errors?
- Which items show only a potential for suspension?
- RATINGS AND REVIEWS